Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jingle Bells!!

Hi Everyone!
I am in the midst of making cards to sell at some fairs I have coming up in November and I have started on Christmas Cards - Only 3 months to go!!
My mission is to use up all my retired bits and pieces so this seemed like a good way to get rid of some ribbon, lol! You can use any ribbon really, which makes it a great design (it was inspired by a card by Ann Craig). I really like the colour combo too so you may see a few more cards in these colours!

Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Season of Joy
Carstock & Inks: Riding Hood Red Cardstock, Old Olive Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock,
Riding Hood Red Ink, Baja Breeze Ink, Old Olive Ink
Accessories: Retired Ribbon, Star Brad
Enjoy your week :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Lisa,
I have bestowed upon you a "Cherry on Top" blog award, for being a beautiful blog with that little bit extra :)

What you need to do is to share three things about yourself, and nominate 5 more beautiful blog recipients to pass the award along to!
xx michelle