Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRUMROLL PLEASE................................

The NEW Catalogue is now LIVE!!!!

LOL, I am excited - can you tell??!!!

Trust me, once you see it you will be excited too!!  Check it out HERE  or click on the pic of the catalogue over here ------------------------------------>

Since I am so excited, I am having a SUPER SEPTEMBER SPECIAL!! For every workshop held in September, the hostess will receive $10 to spend on goodies at her workshop!! So email me now to book your workshop. Limited dates are available so be quick!!

Ok, I am SUPER busy at the moment preparing for Ryan's 5th Birthday Party on Saturday. Can you believe I have 50 kids coming???? Before you ask, YES I AM CRAZY!!!!

Enjoy the new catty everyone!!

No comments: