Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just Add Ink #35

Its been a while since I have done a Just Add Ink Challenge, I have been so busy! Tonight I felt in need of some direction, so I headed to JAI to see what the Challenge was. This week it is a Theme Challenge...... Just Add Sympathy. I haven't made one of these for a while (which in this case is a good thing!) so I struggled with where to start. I decided to use a set from the New Catalogue called 'Just Believe'
Its a really lovely set which could fit many themes.

When I stamped the main image I decided to try a shadow effect. I stamped the main image and then straight after lifting the stamp moved it very slightly to the left and stamped again. Its hard to see in the photo but it gives it a lovely shadow.

I have also used some of the New In Colours! Expect to see more of these colours, they are YUMMY!!

Stamp Sets: Just Believe, Occassional Quotes (Level 3 Hostess Set)
Cardstock & Ink: Concord Crush Cardstock, Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, Bashful Blue Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Concord Crush Ink
Accessories: Scallop Trim Punch, Wide Oval Punch

Enjoy your Sunday :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

this is just so sweet. I am going to give JAI ago again this week - Sympathy, it's got me thinking.

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, that shadow effect is great! I enlarged your pic and it shows up beautifully. Gorgeous!

Jodene said...

Beautiful card Lisa, and I love your colour combo!