Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hoot Hoot Hooray!!

Hi Everyone!!
So I finally got my goodies this week and spent all day today playing with them!  I am completely in love with the Two Step Owl Punch. There are so many different ways you can use it, not just owls! I will do some more playing and come back another day with more examples.

Today, I made a card for a set of twins who are turning 1. It is their party tomorrow and I thought it would be a great excuse to get out the Owls! It also uses two more lots of goodies from the New Catalogue, the Scallop Trim Punch and the Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack. The DSP Stack is particularly good value, 40 sheets of excellent quality double-sided paper for $37.95!!

Stamp Sets: Tiny Tags
Cardstock & Ink: Bashful Blue Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Carstock,
Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Pear Pizzazz Ink
Accessories: Two-Step Owl Punch, Jewellery Tag Punch, Scallop Trim Punch,
Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen, Linen Thread
Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous Lisa!

Katie said...

Owl cute :-P

Can't wait until my Owl and order is here ...
Hope to see some NON-Owl creations using this punch, I haven't seen any yet.