Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Invitation Share.....

Hi Everyone
Long time, no blog!! Sorry, about that. Been a busy time here and I just haven't been able to keep up with everything. I have been making wedding invitations, birthday invitations and goodies to sell at the 4 fairs in 4 weeks I am doing in November!! So you can see why I have been busy :)

I thought I would share the invitations I did for my Dad's 60th birthday which is coming up next month. I needed something simple as I had so much on, but I also wanted it to be effective. I like the colour combination for a classy male invitation :)

So here it is......


It was a pocket card with the party details printed on the insert (as below)


Stamp Sets: None!!!
Cardstock: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Love Letter Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits, 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon, Round Tab Punch, gold brads

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone, I am busy packing for a much-awaited scrap weekend this weekend. Can't wait!!

No comments: