Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Call me Organised!!!!

I have been talking to a few friends and we are all convinced that there is 'something in the air' at the moment!! We are all being far too productive and organised which is NOT like us as a general rule!!

Take ME for example, not only have I completed a card for the Just Add Ink Challenge this week. I have also completed a SECOND card!!! Not only that, I have finished all the craft preparations for my son's 5th birthday that is 6 weeks away!!!! I am usually lucky to get things done 6 miniutes before!!

So, this post is a share AND a brag!!

Here is the second card I made for the JAI Sketch Challenge (see previous post for sketch) which will probably become my son's birthday card being that these are all his favourite colours :)

Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, On Your Birthday, Simple Serif Mini Alphabet & Numbers

Cardstock & Inks: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock & Ink, Melon Mambo Cardstock & Ink, Tempting Turquoise Cardstock & Ink, Kiwi Kiss, Cardstock & Ink, Whisper White Cardstock

Accessories: 1-3/8" Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain ribbon

Nice and bright isn't it??!!

While we are on the topic of me being organised, here is what I have been working on for Ryan's birthday. Can you believe I made 36 of these??!! I am sure the kindy mums will think I am a complete freak!!


and a close up..........

Ok, back to being organised!!
Enjoy your week

7 comments:

Karen said...

Love your card, can't wait for my set to arrive. The kindy mums will love them, you might of started something.

Christine Blain said...

Super-cute card, and congratulations on having everything done so early!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love how you backed the monkeys with the edge of each scalloped square.

AJ said...

Oh My Goodness. I had to shield my son's eyes from your Ben10 invites ... I know a request to make some would swiftly follow. You look like you've been busy, and I love the card you created for the challenge - super sweet.

Danielle Daws said...

Ooooh! So cute! Love the scallop squares too!

Anonymous said...

Is that the Ben 10 omnitrix??? (or however you spell it!!!). Fabbo. Better not show my son or he will want me to do them for him (mind you, it'll make a nice change from dinosaurs).

Baby Bugs said...

Hi Lisa, Hayden got his invite in his bag today and i immediately got online to look at the rest of your work, & I must say im impressed Keep up the good work <3 Lana Of Baby Bugs :)

OH and the ben 10 invited are the best invites i have ever seen :)