Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Baby Shower Stace!!

I had a child free day on Friday (Yay!) and spent the day in front of the TV making baby shower invites for a good friend :) It was quite relaxing really!!

I made the baby onsie card, which I have seen in many places but I think I originally saw it on Lauren Meader's blog




I kept this one pretty simple. I have been known to do these with handmade buttons on the crotch and faux (or real) stitching all over! I had to make 20 of these though, so I kept it low key and I really like the way it turned out :) I got to play with the Tiny Tags set (20% OFF THIS MONTH!!!) for the first time and I LOVE IT!!!

Stamp Set: Tiny Tags

Cardstock & Inks: Whisper White cardstock, Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Sweet Always DSP, Pretty in Pink Ink

Accessories: Medium Jewellery Tag punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Heart from Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies (Big Shot)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

No comments: