Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Cute Handmade Share.....

Hi Everyone

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I really enjoyed the few days break I had with my family :)
I hope to be able to post a bit more in the New Year, but I am taking a break at the moment. I am a bit burnt out after all the fairs and markets I had this year!!

I wanted to share a recent purchase with you all as it is so cute and I do like to support Local crafters.

This is a gorgeous reversible dress I bought for my 3 year old daughter from a lovely lady called Wendy, from Artisinat. She has a stall at the Hillarys Markets in WA but also does custom orders so I am sure any interstate people could arrange an order with her.

This is one side and both sides have coordinating buttons to match the outer fabric. Isn't the owl adorable!!


I absolutely LOVE the second side, isn't the fabric gorgeous!!


 And a close up of the gorgeous little owl....


Plus, a matching Lucky Owl just for fun!!



Wendy's dresses are beautifully made and no two are the same. My daughter loves her one of a kind creation!!
Wendy also makes hand dyed silk scarves, baby feeding covers, baby carriers, appliqué cushions and paper crafts.

Email Wendy to order your Artisinat Creation :)

Happy New Year!!



1 comment:

wem249 said...

Hey Lisa, I've just had an order for a dress from someone in Canberra that came to the Markets and googled me, as she lost my details, and found me on your Blog. Thank you sooooooooo much.

Wendy

www.wendymyles.blogspot.com