Sunday, January 2, 2011

Valentine's Sweetheart Promotion

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I hope 2011 is an exciting one for you!! I am starting my NEW life this year and heading back to Uni to do my Graduate Diploma in Education. After 12 years of Banking & Finance I am completely changing directions!! I can thank Stampin Up for that as I have really enjoyed the planning and teaching aspect of my workshops!


ANYWAY..........................

We have a new promotion this month just in time for Valentines Day!

Get a FREE package of Heart Treat Cups (valued at $6.50) when you purchase the Sweetheart Stamp Set or Full Heart Punch!!! That should take care of those Valentine Cards!! You can click on the pic above or the pic on my sidebar for more information.

The promotion ends 24 January so it takes us right through to Sale-A-Bration!!!!!!!

For those of you who don’t know what Sale-A-Bration is, brace yourself!!! It is our most exciting promotion of the year!!!!!!!! There are 3 ways to earn FREE stamp sets during Sale-A-Bration.

1. SPEND $100 and choose 1 FREE SAB Set - For every $100 spent, receive 1 FREE set!! So for example, spend $300 and get 3 free sets PLUS all the hostess benefits!!

2. HOST a Workshop of at least $600 (before shipping) and choose a FREE SAB Set – This is in addition to any stamp sets you get for spending!!!!

3. JOIN Stampin Up – Join my team during SAB and choose a FREE Stamp Set valued up to $79.95 from the Ideas Book & Catalogue!! This in addition to the fantastic savings on the Starter Kit!!

So if you would like to SPEND, HOST or JOIN during Sale-A-Bration, be sure to let me know early so I can fit you in. I am only going to be hosting 1-2 workshops a month this year as I will be very busy with uni

I have some of the SAB brochures here, if you would like me to post you one please contact me.

Enjoy your long weekend!!


No comments: