Friday, December 3, 2010

My Etsy Shop is NOW OPEN!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

As you may know, I have been doing quite a few markets and fairs this last month and I love that my creations have appealed to so many! I have been thinking about setting up an Etsy shop for a while and have finally decided to bite the bullet!!



My Shop is called Stamparama, which is actually the name of my Stampin' Up! team so it all ties in nicely together :)

I hope to upload some of my cards in the next week or so but I have placed quite a few of my gift items on there.
If you like anything you see in the Etsy Shop and would like to order, please contact me or buy through the shop. Quantities in the shop are low to save on fees, so don't be concerned if you want more than it says are there. I am looking at branching into invitations and party.wedding favours so if you are after something in particular please let me know :)

Anyway, enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: