Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some more cards to share...

After my scrap weekend with my friends last weekend I have HEAPS to show you but haven't managed to photograph it all yet. I will soon I promise!!

In the meantime, here is some other new cards to keep you going :)

This first card was the one I made for my wonderful hubby for our 5 year wedding anniversary :)

Stamps: Pendant Park, Occassions for all (Hostess Set), Occassional Greetings
Cardstock: Kraft, Ridinghood Red, Whisper White
Inks & Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ink, Old Olive Ink, Ridinghood Red Ink, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Top Note Die (Big Shot)


The next one was inspired by a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers which I can't find now!! So thankyou to whoever it was!

I LOVE this card, I think it is perfect for a male card and could be lovely if you change the colours to make it more feminine :) I have made multiple copies of this card and changed the sentiment on each one - so easy to do with Teeny Tiny Sentiments!!

Oh and if you look closely you can see that the medallion stamp has been clear embossed which just gives it a bit more oomph!!

Stamp Set: Medallion Stamp, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White

Inks & Accessories: Not Quite Navy Ink, Baja Breeze Ink, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Top Note Die (Big Shot), Lots of Tags Sizzlets (Big Shot), Silver Brads, Word Window Punch

Last one, this was another card I thought would be good as a masculine card.

Stamp Sets: Pendant Park, Best Yet (Hostess Set)

Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Ink & Accessories: Sage Shadow Ink, Chocolate Chip Ink, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (Big Shot), 1-3/8" Circle Punch , Circles #2 Orginals Die (Big Shot)

Ok, thats it for me for now. I will try to come back with some more stuff soon.
Oh and please excuse my strange looking blog, I am in the middle of renovating :)

Enjoy the rest of your week
Lisa
x

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've been trying to design a wedding card and I havent had much luck with what shape and design itll be. Your blog is a big help! Thank you for the ideas!

~Lisa J~ said...

Glad I could help Michelle :)