Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Creative Weekend....

I promised to share with you some of the things I made on my recent weekend away with friends. So here we are! I am really pleased with everything I did! It's amazing what you can do when there are no kids or husbands around to bug us!!
I made a few of each card so I could build up my stash of cards! A busy birthday time coming up!

This card is my FAVOURITE of all the cards I did this weekend. It was inspired by a card made by a friend Anita. Thanks Anita!

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Baja Breeze


Inks: Not quite Navy, Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, Word Window Punch, White Gel Pen


Isn't it gorgeous! I think I like it better without the eyes on the birds

Stamp Sets: Medallion, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Very Vintage Wheel
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive Very Vanilla
Inks & Accessories:Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Top Note Die,Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Chocolate Chip 1/4" inch grosgrain ribbon, hemp twine

I CASEd this card from my friend (and downline) Zara. Hopefully one day she will start a blog as she does some gorgeous work :)

Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, Curvy Verses

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Perfect Plum,Melon Mambo, Kraft, Pink Pirouette

Inks & Accessories: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Crimper, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon


Another CASE from Zara, isn't she clever! She made the one in the boy colours and I made the one in the girls colours then we swapped one! The best bit about this card was that I was able to precut the squares to the right size and, using the clear blocks, stamp in the right spot! Made it much easier.

The next card is just a little one, using one of the Notecards. Great for little gift tags.

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Garden DSP

Inks & Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ink, Extra Large Two-step Bird, Word Window Punch, Lots of Tags Sizzlet, brad

Lastly, I did a scrapbook page of my angel (who will be 3 tomorrow, can you believe it!!) using the new Sunny Days Simply Scrappin Kit. All the elements, except the alphabet, are from the kit. Look how easy it is to put together a bright and happy page!

Supplies: Sunny Days Simply Scrappin Kit, Alphabet Dies, Whisper White Cardstock

Ok, that's it from me. I am getting really excited about Convention! Only 8 sleeps to go! I have scheduled a post to show you Convention swaps while I am at Convention so come back and see what I made :)

Happy stamping!

Lisa

x

1 comment:

Belinda Greenhalgh said...

Once again Lisa you are inspiring me with your wonderful creations!