Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here is the rest...

Ok, I promised to come back today and post the rest of my photos and HERE I AM!!

This is a CASE of a swap from Regionals. The creator of this card was Susan Joyce, you can check out her Blog here.. www.catsinkcorporated.blogspot.com
This is my favourite male card right now. So simple and easy to do in bulk!


Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Oval All (Spring Mini)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Urban Oasis DSP
Inks & Accessories: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Baja Breeze 5/8" striped grosgrain

This next one is a favourite of mine and always draws a second look. Unfortunately it uses the Great Friends set and A Walk in the Park DSP both from the soon to be finished Spring mini, but I am sure it could be recreated in many different styles with many different papers.
Its a bit hard to see in thsi pic but what I have done is stamped the butterfly image on the DSP and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. Then I have sponged around the image with Baja Breeze ink so it defines the image and lifts it off the page a bit. Really easy to do and quite effective :)


Stamp Set: Great Friends (Spring Mini)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Inks & Accessories: Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, sponge, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4" White Grosgrain

Same stamp Set, same paper, different card!!



Stamp Set: Great Friends (Spring Mini), Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Inks & Accessories: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Cameo Coral, Scallop Edge Punch

Here is a pic of the 'Year of Cards' Card Organiser that I will be running as a class early next year. Each page has pockets to store your cards for the birthdays of that month, plus a little calendar to mark whose birthday it is!


And here is the inside.....

Hmmm, not sure why it won't let me rotate this pic but you get the idea :)

Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Florals, One of a Kind, Short Order Alphabet
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Baja Breeze Patterns DSP
Inks & Accessories: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, On Board Loads of Letters Chipboard, Crystal Effects,Boho Blossoms Punch, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals

And now for some scrap pages.....

This one is using the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin Kit and I love it! I think the colours all work beautifully together. I have never been a fan of stickers on scrap pages, but these are much thicker than stickers so feel much more like embellishments. I have also put Crystal Effects over them before with great effect, so I don't think they fall into the 'sticker' category. What do you think??


Supplies: Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin Kit
Inks & Accessories: Large Star punch, Small Star punch

This next one is another favourite of mine. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of my daughter and really wanted to do a page using it. I think I did pretty well!!


Stamp Sets: Great Friends (Spring Mini), Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, Frames with a Flourish
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Whisper White, A Walk in the Park DSP
Inks & Accessories: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Versamark, Stamp-A-Majig, Dazzling Diamonds, Pretty In Pink Stampin Write Marker

Phew, that brings us to the end of our marathon show!! Hope you like it all and it can inspire you to do some crafting!!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone
x

No comments: