Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally, some new photos!!!!

Ok, as promised I have come back to post some photos. I have a HEAP more to show you but will start with the ones I already have on my computer!

BUT, before I do that just a gentle reminder that the current Spring Mini ends on 30 November. SO if there was something you were umming and ahhing about getting, decide quick!! There is no guarantee that any of the product in the current mini catalogue will end up in the main catty next year so don't take the chance!!

On a bright note, the Summer Mini starts on 1 December and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! You will definately not want to miss this one. I am having a Summer Mini launch at my house on Sunday 6th December from 10am. There will be lots of yummy stuff from the catalogue to see and a make and take for you to try it out!

If you can't make it to the launch (or can't wait to get your hands on a catalogue!) just contact me and I will send you out a copy.

Ok, back to the pics!! I will start with my Christmas cards to give you some inspiration to complete your own cards :)

This first one was my swap for the Perth Regionals this year. I made 50 of this card in 24 hours, so it can be done in bulk (although I would recommend stretching it out over a longer period of time!!)


Stamp Set: Snow Swirled, Best Yet (Hostess Set)
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Silver Brushed Metallic
Ink & Accessories: Silver Encore, Not Quite Navy, Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Sponge Daubers, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals

These next two cards were from my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack so may look familiar to those that attended :)


Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink & Accessories: Versamark, Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker, Old Olive Stampin Write Marker, Real Red Stampin Write Marker, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon

This one uses the Rock and Roll technique which I am a big fan of right now! Adds a bit of interest to solid stamps.



Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
Inks & Accessories: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Crimper, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Sponges.



Stamp Set: Snow Swirled
Cardstock: Ridinghood Red, Whisper White, Kraft, Ski Slope DSP
Inks & Accessories: Ridinghood Red, Encore Gold, Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch Stamp-a-Majig, Very Vanilla 5/8" ribbon

Can you tell I like this stamp set??!! The background on this one is done using sponging and a mask. I quite like it :)



Stamp Set: Snow Swirled, Best Yet (Hosess Set)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Lovely Lilac, Brushed Silver Metallic, Whisper White
Inks & Accessories: Silver Encore, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Silver Embossing Powder, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Crimper

I am a big fan of trying to use non-Christmas stamps for Christmas cards, these next few are my attempts!



Stamp Sets: Scribble This, Best Yet (Hostess Set), Season of Joy (sentiment), So Swirly Jumbo Roller Wheel
Cardstock: Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Watercolour Paper
Inks & Accessories: Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red Ribbon, , Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch



Stamp Sets: Party Hearty, Best Yet (Hostess Set), So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Ridinghood Red
Inks & Accessories: Versamark, Old Olive Stampin Write Marker, Real Red Stampin Write Marker, Crimper, Dimensionals

This next one is a CASE from a Regionals swap. I didn't receive one so I don't have the details of who did it. If you knwo who it was, please let me know so I can pay credit where credit is DEFINATELY due!!

This card uses masking to create the baubles. Really easy to do but so effective!



Stamp Sets: So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Christmas Classics (Sentiment)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Brushed Silver Metallic, Whisper White
Inks & Accessories: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Bashful Blue Stampin Write Marker, Sponge Daubers, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch

Ok, the last Christmas card uses the Christmas Classics star which coordinates with the large Star punch. I love not having to cut them out!!



Stamp Sets: Christmas Classics, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Inks & Accessories: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White Craft Ink, White Embossing Powder, Large Star Punch, Mat Pack, Paper piercer.

Now onto the cards for other occasions. I am spoiling you with pics tonight but lets face it, it may be a while before I post again!!

This was the card I made for Fathers Day this year


Stamp Set: Occassional Greetings
Cardstock: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Urban Garden DSP
Inks & Accessories: Not Quite Navy, Large Star Punch, Small Star Punch,

This was an engagement card I made for a couple of friends, it was inspired by something I saw on a blog somewhere but can't remember where it was. Again, if you know who please let me know :)



Stamp Set: Always, Sweet Little Sentiments (Hostess Set)
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Silver Brushed Metallic, Whisper White, Bella Bleu DSP
Inks & Accessories: Silver Encore Ink, Not Quite Navy, Eyelet Border Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Small Oval Punch

This was another engagement card. It turned out a bit too over the top for me but I think if I tone the colours down it would be nice.


Stamp Sets: Great Friends, Life Definitions, Frames with a Flourish, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Brushed Metallic
Inks & Accessories: Gold Encore Ink, Basic Black, Gold Embossing Powder

A general card, could be Birthday, could be Thankyou, could be anything!!


Stamp Sets: Eastern Blooms, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Gold Brushed Metallic,Whisper White
Inks & Accessories: Gold Encore, Elegant Egglant Stampin Write Marker, Perfect Plum Stampin Write Marker, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

This is a great card using the Obe of a Kind stamp set and coordinating punch Boho Blossoms. This punch is one of the freebies in the Christmas promotion (check it out on the right hand side of the page)



Stamp Set: One of a Kind, Occassional Greetings
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Kraft
Inks & Accessories: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Boho Blossoms punch, 1/2" circle punch, scallop edge punch.

Ok that will have to do for now. My eyes are blurring! I still have more to show you, including a couple of scrapbook pages but that will haev to wait until tomorrow.

Happy stamping everyone :)
Lisa
x

No comments: