Sunday, November 29, 2009

The end of Spring..... here comes Summer!!

So the Spring Mini Catalogue ends tomorrow *sob* and the Summer Mini Catalogue begins *YAY*!!

I am really going to miss some of the Spring Mini Catalogue items. I will definately miss Great Friends and the Walk in the Park and Ski Slope DSPs. A lot of the products contain In Colours so we know for sure they won't end up in the IB&C next year. So if there is anything you really love, don't wait to get it. You might miss out!!

I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed by 30 November, so email me on ljansen@westnet.com.au by 9pm tomorrow to take advantage of this offer.

To celebrate the release of all the yummy new products in the Summer Mini, I am having a launch at my house on 6 December. There will be Make & Takes using the new products in the mini and lots of goodies to see. RSVP is essential so email me on ljansen@westnet.com.au to RSVP and for details.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Lisa
x

No comments: