Monday, February 22, 2010

Last chance to help the Haiti Earthquake Victims! Plus a couple of new cards....

Hi Everybody!

Stampin' Up!s fundraiser to help the victims of the Haiti Earthquake ends on 28 Feb.

If you purchase the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalogue, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the American Red Cross' Haiti Reflief and Development Fund.

It is a gorgeous stamp set that co-ordinates with 2 of the Stampin'Up! punches!

I am going away on Thursday so my last order will be going in on 24th February 2010. Please email me on ljansen@westnet.com.au or phone me on 0414 944 815 if you would like to place an order before I go :)

Don't forget there is only a month to go to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration special, spend $100 (before shipping) and receive a free stamp set. Check out the link over here --------> to see what stamp sets you can choose from!

Ok, a couple of new cards before I go

This is a variation of a card I posted previously. This was one of the cards we did in my Gift Card Class. We made 12 cards (in assorted sizes from the catalogue) for $20.

Stamp Set: On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ink, Close to Cocoa Ink, Pretty in Pink Ink, Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Wide Grosgrain Ribbon



Stamp Set: Thanks for Everything
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey, Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Notes II, Pretty in Pink Marker, Perfect Plum marker, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

Ok, thats it for me for now
Happy Stamping!
Lisa
x

No comments: