Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge Entry

Well I have finally done it!! I have been meaning to do a Just Add Ink challenge for ages and I have finally done it! I am completely in love with this colour combination so look forward to seeing some more with this combo soon!
So here is what I came up with. I couldn't decide if I liked it with the sentiment so I decided to post it with AND without. You can decide which way you like it the best :)

Without the Sentiment.........

With the Sentiment.......

Stamp Sets: Occassional Greetings (for Sentiment)

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Garden DSP, Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin Kit DSP

Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, Rich Razzleberry Polkadot Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Large Oval Punch (for Sentiment), Small Oval Punch (for sentiment)

I hope you like it!

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa! Definitely WITH the sentiment; finishes it off beautifully.

nadine said...

Oh this is so sweet. I love the little flowers which add a bit of fun. Great placement of all the hearts so they compliment each other.

Rachel Moore said...

love your card, good idea to use punches,great job

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Lisa! love it with the sentiment..nice little touches with the rhinestone and little hearts. Thanks for playing with us at JAI

Danielle Daws said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa! I love the diamonte - the perfect touch. :-)

AJ said...

So sweet. The sentiment finishes the card off for sure. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Unknown said...

great card!! =D

Claire said...

Hey Lisa, I love love love this - so cute!

Tania Gould said...

Love the layout!!! Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!!