Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Only 2 more sleeps!!! And a Correction!

Only 2 more sleeps until the new Autumn-Winter Mini is released!! It will be worth the wait, so keep your eye on my blog for when I put the link to the catalogue up!
I will be taking part in a Blog Hop on 7th April with lots of ideas for the new mini products so come and see me then for all the details.

Of course, this means there is only 2 more sleeps until Sale-A-Bration is over for another year :(
This is definitely my favourite promotion and if you haven't had a chance to earn your free stamp sets yet and still want to CALL ME NOW!!

Just a correction also, my Card Organiser Class is actuall on Tuesday 13th April, apologies for the mistake. Things are a bit mixed up without my laptop :(

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone and I look forward to seeing you on the ESAD Blog Hop on 7th April!!

No comments: