Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 New Promotions!!

First let me apologise for the lack of posting! Life has been nuts here!! Plus I have been super busy stampin all my swaps for the Perth Regionals this month. I am so excited as it will be my first regionals and I get to go with 4 people from my team!! Should be a heap of fun!

Anyway, I have LOTS of new cards to share with you but it will have to wait for next week as my camera battery is dead :(

To make up for it, here are the new promotions from Stampin Up this month!!



For this month only if you purchase either of the Simply Sent Card Element Kits you will get 20% off the matching stamp set!! This promo is great if you have ever thought about buying the Simply Sent Card Elements. Great for a stack of quick cards!!

Secondly Stampin' Up! is supporting Breast Cancer research and for every person who signs up between 7 October and 31 December they will donate $5 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation!! PLUS, you will receive a FREE pack of the Raspberry Tart Designer Paper and a FREE Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin Pad!!!!! That's in addition to the huge savings on the starter kit!!!

If you are interested in either of these offers, please contact me for further information on ljansen@westnet.com.au

I will be back soon with some pics for you :)

Until then, happy stamping!
Lisa
x

No comments: