Sunday, April 26, 2009

New stuff to share

Sorry I haven't been in to share anything lately but I have had a HUGE Stampin' Up! month. This month I have earned 12 free stamp sets and $200 worth of free product!! You can do this too, so if you would like more information or would like to join my team send me an email :)

Ok, so I am finally getting back in to the scrapbooking frame of mind and I have some pages to share with you.

This was my first attempt at scrapbooking using stamps only. I am not a minimalist scrapper so it was hard!!



So for this page I have used the Garden Whimsey set and used Heat and Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds over coloured ink (Taken with Teal, Lovely Lilac & Prety in Pink) to get the glittery butterflies. I have also used the glitter for the Sans Serif Alphabet with Prett in Pink Ink. The base cardstock was Pretty in Pink textured Cardstock, the patterned paper was Non-SU.

This next page I had aimed to use a piece of my Hodgepodge which I have been admiring for 6 months and not used!! Mind you it is much easier to use them with the right punches!



The base card is from the new In Colour range, Pacific Point. The patterned papers are from the Good Morning Sunshine set. I have then used the Heat & Stick powder with the Dazzling Diamonds and the Sans Serif alphabet and

No comments: