Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought some of the Stampin' Write Markers and I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I love the versatility and the flexibility it gives to my stamps. Lucky for all of you my new obsession ties into Stampin' Up!'s latest promotion!!


From 10 - 30 November you can buy any of the Stampin' Write Markers individually!! This has never been offered before so take advantage and buy all your favourite colours for only $4.95 each! You can use the markers for so many things. Ink your stamps in different colours, use it to colour your neutral ribbons, colour your images, ink the edges of your cards with ease.......... the list goes on!! Check out the link to the right -----------> for more information.
Oh and stay tuned as there is also another promotion on for the same period but I am unable to share any details right now :(


I have made a couple of cards today using the markers. I am quite in love with this colour combo right now!






This Christmas card is not exactly in traditional colours, but who says they have to be red and green! Cardstock used here is Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant and the image is stamped on Whisper White. I used the Stampin' Write markers to ink the Seasons of Joy stamp in Taken with Teal, Bravo Burgundy and Elegant Eggplant. Then I used the Stampa-majig to stamp the same image over the top in Versamark and clear embossed it. I have used my favourite stamp (again, lol!) from Baroque Motifs on the Elegant Eggplant cardstock in Versamark. The ribbon is from the Ribbon Originals set 'Theater'

My favourite colour scheme again, lol! Cardstock is Taken with Teal and Elegant Eggplant. Image is stamped on Whisper White. I have used the Stampin' Write Markers in Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant and Bravo Burgundy to colour the image in the Lexicons of Love stamp set. The Taken with Teal card has been stamped with the Love Swirls Wheel in Versamark. The ribbons are Taken with Teal and Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain.
I have also been busy restocking my 'goodie' basket for a couple of workshops I have this week.

This is a memo cube which is a gift for my hostess. I have used the Prints Designer Series Paper in Close to Cocoa. This paper series is DIVINE!! The cardstock is Close to Cocoa and the ribbon is Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain. The image is an 'Urban West' rubon in white on Close to Cocoa cardstock.


These are some of the covered notepads I have done using the Secret Garden Simply Scrappin Kit. I can't believe how far this kit has been stretching! The ribbons are all 1/4" grosgrain in Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink.

This is another variation on the memo cube. Its actually a memo box made of cardstock with loose sheets of paper. This also uses the Secret Garden Scrappin Kit and Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.

If any of these 'goodies' look good to you, feel free to contact me to book a workshop!

Well that's it for now folks! Hope to be back with more very soon.

Lisa xxx

No comments: