Sunday, October 5, 2008

Not Another Blog!!!

LOL, this is officially my third Blogger site!! Not much activity on the other two and I thought I should keep my new adventure separate from my family life.

So.............. this is where I will live my life as an Independant Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!

I am very excited as I have been stamping, scrapping and crafting forever and now I get to do it as a job!! How cool is that!! If I want time to scrap or make cards, hubby HAS to look after the kids because I HAVE TO WORK!!!!!

If anybody else out there think this sounds like a good plan, feel free to contact me about joining up :D

I am still waiting on my kit so until then I have no photos or samples to post, but I will soon! So many ideas running through my head at the moment!

I am booking workshops from the end of October so if anybody would like to hold one, please let me know!!

Mwah!
Lisa
x

1 comment:

Tash said...

Congrats on the new blog hun!

I am looking forward to reading all about your new creations and ideas!!